The Aviation Online Group consists of Aviation Online, Centrecom Fiji and Centrecom (EU) brands. We are a leading provider of Contact Centre and GSA services with offices strategically positioned across the globe.
With locations in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Malta, Jordan, Libya, Morocco & USA, Centrecom is the go-to outsourcing partner for 24/7 multilingual customer support, airline representation, revenue accounting, outbound sales, tele-market research & all BPO requirements.
The Business Development Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. They will be responsible for generating interest, qualifying prospects and directly closing sales. They will also be accountable for the maintenance of client relationship, issue resolution and the overall development of expanded business opportunities for the brands.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Generating contact centre, business processing & sales outsourcing leads, where Aviation Online Group can provide excellence in service, reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Sourcing potential airline clients for GSA representation across all Group territories.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase existing businesses & market share in consultation with the company General Manager.
- Assisting with professional, cost-effective tender responses aimed at exceeding client expectations, minimising risk and providing scope for future revenue growth.
- Preparing business development proposals using Microsoft products.
- Ensuring all sales, revenue and brand exposure opportunities are maximised for all Aviation Online Group brands.
- Setting up sales calls, plans & reporting mechanisms through CRM platforms and ensuring that the appropriate selling skills are suitably employed.
- Organising and supporting participation at individual or joint industry events, seminars, road-shows and functions to maximise brand exposure and generate potential revenue opportunities.
- Developing a deep understanding of Group products & capabilities, and communicating them to the market effectively.
- Completing activity and pipeline reports to be submitted to management at the required timing intervals.
- Effectually coordinating with relevant internal departments to resolve client service issues.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in contact centre sales role with a comprehensive understanding of the outsourcing market essential.
- A firm understanding of airline sales practices & GSA operations a major advantage.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated individual.
- Commercially astute with a proven record of consistent achievement of KPI's and sales targets.
- An understanding of Contact Centre methodologies an advantage.
- A high degree of computer literacy including a good command of MS Office applications.
- Must be highly-organised with the ability to multi-task and switch between our portfolio of brands as required.
- Availability to travel interstate and international.
- Availability to attend trade shows etc which may take place outside of normal business hours.
- Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level.
- Proven ability to strive for on-going excellence.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you then don't hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity. All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be forwarded no later than Monday 31st December, 2019. by clicking apply now.
Interviews will be done in Sydney with all necessary information and work requirements discussion.