Aviation Online is a leading General Sales Agency (GSA) in Australia, New Zealand and South West Pacific, with over 20 years experience in the sector. Our airline industry clients know they can rely on us to represent their interests to their end customers.
There is a unique opportunity to become part of the team for our client Hawaiian Airlines and share in the success of this venture which offers great remuneration together with staff benefits.
Provide exceptional experiences to clients and customers of the Centre of Excellence
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Build relationships with customers using proven sales techniques
- Identify and fulfil the customer’s needs
- Create the booking (as required) using the relevant contact centre desk-top reservation and support system
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell products and services
- Close the sale
- Identify and provide appropriate service recovery to customers who report dissatisfaction with service with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
- Must be Australian resident
- Proven customer service experience, especially in an airline environment would be an advantage
- Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken English
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level
- Proven ability to strive for on-going excellence
- Proven clear and concise communication skills to all levels of staff and customers
- Sabre GDS an advantage
If you feel this is the ideal role for you then don’t hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity
All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be submitted no later than Friday 19th October, 2018.
Interviews will be done in Sydney with all necessary information and work requirements discussion